We have a great opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join our team in the London office – with one of the world’s leading international (re)insurance operations.
As part of the legal function, support the business in managing all legal issues within the Antares group of companies with specific focus on commercial, regulatory, corporate and insurance transactions.
We have over 300 team members located in major insurance hubs across the world including: United Kingdom, Singapore, Bermuda, Malta, Switzerland, Gibraltar and Qatar. The financial strength of our companies is backed by one of the highest rated insurers in the MENA region as well as Lloyd’s of London for our managing agency.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualified Lawyer
- Proven experience
- Post qualification experience in private practice or another insurance in-house Legal team handling policy wordings / coverages / reinsurance claims
- Financial services or insurance experience
- Diligent, self-driven and organised, with excellent time management skills
Day to day duties include:
- Effective Corporate/Commercial legal advice
- Policy and Contract Clauses and templates
Please note some meetings are conducted via MS Teams / Zoom and this includes the recruitment process.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK